We’ve teamed up with Suicidegirls.com to give our readers a featured Suicide Girl of the day. Today’s girl is AnnaLee Suicide. To see more of AnnaLee Suicide check out http://suicidegirls.com/girls/AnnaLee
- This list is becoming utterly ridiculous…
- Blade Runner soundtrack by Vangelis, Olivier Messiaen, Dmitri Shostakovich, Alexander Scriabin, Alfred Schnittke, Gustav Mahler, Benjamin Britten, Henryk Gorecki, Steve Reich, Philip Glass, Francis Poulenc, Einojuhani Rautavaara, Zbigniew Preisner soundtracks, Arvo Part, J.S.Bach, Mozart-Requiem, Dead Can Dance, This Mortal Coil, Cocteau Twins, Popol Vuh, bohren & der club of gore, Roxy Music, Neurosis, John Fahey, Stars of the Lid, Deathspell Omega, The Devil’s Blood, Fairport Convention, Jefferson Airplane, Witchcraft, Woven Hand, Leonard Cohen, Scott Walker, Kate Bush, Bathory, Skepticism, Blut Aus Nord, Nest, Death in June, Of the Wand and the Moon, High on Fire, Red Sparowes, Grand Magus, Warhorse, Enslaved, Burzum, Neil Young, Bob Dylan, Elvis, Paco de Lucia, Jaco Pastorius, John McLaughlin, Al Di Meola, Joe Pass, Pat Martino, Django Reinhardt, Solitude Aeturnus, Candlemass, Trouble, Black Sabbath, Pentagram, Witchfinder General, Coven, Jacula, Jex Thoth, Saint Vitus, Pagan Altar, Sleep, Om, Glen Gould, Autopsy, Esoteric, Disembowelment, Mercyful Fate, Celtic Frost, William Basinski, Aphex Twin, many film soundtracks, Pink Floyd, Russian Basso Profundo singing, evensong and psalms in churches, Iron Maiden, Virgin Steele, Thin LIzzy, The Pretenders, Roy Orbison, The Shangri-Las, Fields of the Nephilim, Sisters of Mercy, WASP, Dio, Warlock and lots of 80s heavy metal & power ballads!
- The Double Life of Veronique
- Russian Ark, Blade Runner, The Princess & the Warrior
- A Zed & Two Noughts, all Tarkovsky
- The Seventh Seal, Three Colours Blue
- Marie Antoinette, Withnail & I, Encounters at the End of the World
- The Misfits, The American Friend, Let the Right One In, The Wicker Man, Cat People, Alphaville
- 2001: A Space Odyssey, Ghost World
- The Lives of Others, Life is Beautiful
- Wings of Desire, Winged Migration, Amelie
- The Girl on the Bridge, Star Wars films
- Virginia Woolf – The Waves, Philip Larkin – Letters to Monica, Katherine Mansfield stories, Giuseppe Tomasi di Lampedusa – The Leopard
- Mikhail Bulgakov – The Master and Margarita, Island by Aldous Huxley, The Brothers Karamazov by Dostoyevsky
- Leo Tolstoy – Anna Karenina, The Kreutzer Sonata
- writing by Jorge Luis Borges, Mount Analogue by Rene Daumal
- Umberto Eco – Foucault’s Pendulum, Baudolino, The Mysterious Flame of Queen Loana
- Hermann Hesse – Steppenwolf, The Fairytales of Herman Hesse
- Philip K. Dick – Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?
- The Poetics of Space by Gaston Bachelard, Milan Kundera – The Unbearable Lightness of Being, & Immortality
- Anything by the amazing Kurt Vonnegut
- Epictetus, Seneca, Marcus Aurelius and the Stoics in general
- William Blake, Joseph Beuys
- Max Ernst, Frida Kahlo
- Christine Borland, George Jeanclos
- Vincent Van Gogh, Remedios Varo
- Kiki Smith, Leonora Carrington
- Joseph Cornell, Constantin Brancusi
- Francisco de Zurbaran
- George Stubbs, Fra Angelico
- Hans Holbein the Younger
- Vilhelm Hammershoi
INTO: Living a good life.
NOT INTO: Cars, television, cigarettes, meat, drinking culture, negativity, bad manners, superficiality and people with no imaginations or desires…
MAKES ME HAPPY: Open minds, reading & collecting books, drinking tea, solitude, ornithology and natural history, listening to the radio, baking cakes, my cat, pockets, sleeping, the sea, museums, ashtanga vinyasa yoga, the history of mathematics, etymology, entomology, marzipan, walking and cycling, equality, understanding, compassion, passion, good manners, hermit crabs, olives, peace and quiet, the sky & meteorological phenomena, Orson Welles’s voice, drawing, painting, churches, mindpower, foxes, nature taking over man-made things, wall paintings, bees, stoicism, cats and dogs, cinema, hot baths, cooking & food, eating is the best! gardens and wild places, lochs and rivers and anything wet, plants & trees, perfume, cardigans, grey, being a stranger in new cities, unusual encounters with other creatures, marmalade, moths, butterflies, fresh air, bioluminescence, collecting things, adding to the tattooed aviary, being productive, cold climates, wallpaper, mosses, lichens, positivity, sewing, film soundtracks, the changing seasons, red hair, pickles, whiskers and paws and cats purring, cephalopods especially cuttlefish! Ah life is great.
MAKES ME SAD: When my family are unhappy. How little we care about non-human animals, our planet and each other. People not living Life as well as they could do. The fact that work, productivity and consumerism overtake Life, I hate the way our society is structured. Wasting time. Negativity. Physical and mental illness. Intolerance. Cages. Ownership.
5 THINGS I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT: A book, a quiet place, fresh air, hot tea and of course music.
VICES: Book buying, but that’s probably not too unhealthy… I am also addicted to expensive chocolate, that is ever so slightly unhealthy.
THOUGHTS ON SG: I like it
I SPEND MOST OF MY FREE TIME: In a book.
AGE: 29 (May 09, 1984)
LOCATION: I’m lost
STATS: 5’4” small
HEROES: Volunteer a little of your time for someone who needs it. Let people live in peace. Be kind. Make someone happy.
FANTASY: A responsible world. For all living things to have a fair chance at life. An end to prejudice and greed. My family to be happy. To live by the sea and grow all my own food and be in peace away from most people. Visit Russia, India and Japan and everywhere in between but always have a nest to come back to. That’s not much to ask for right?!
SIGN: The bull
MY IDEA OF A GOOD TIME: Reading at the coffeeshop.
MY PIGEONHOLES: Bookworm