Suicide Girl of the Day: Delia Suicide

We’ve teamed up with Suicidegirls.com to give our readers a featured Suicide Girl of the day. Today’s girl is Delia Suicide. To see more of Delia Suicide check out http://suicidegirls.com/girls/delia Delia Suicide...

We’ve teamed up with Suicidegirls.com to give our readers a featured Suicide Girl of the day. Today’s girl is Delia Suicide. To see more of Delia Suicide check out http://suicidegirls.com/girls/delia

Delia Suicide

Age: 25

Location: Illinois

AGE: 25 (Oct 29, 1987)

LOCATION: Illinois, USA

HOMETOWN: Illinois

OCCUPATION: Factory girl

CURRENT CRUSH: Severen

STATS: 98% of people surveyed love me, the other 2% can fuck off

BODY MODS: Yes please.

HEROES: Iron Man, Batman

SIGN: Scorpio, 100%

I LOST MY VIRGINITY: Fact.

CIGARETTES: Nope

ALCOHOL: Nope

MY DRUG USE: Drug Free

POT: Occasionally

MY PIGEONHOLES: Tattooed, Bookworm, Geek

INTO: Psychology, Sociology, Religions, Learning, Creating, Reading, Writing, Getting tattooed

NOT INTO: Fake people, Cunnilingus, Pointless drama, Substance abuse

MAKES ME HAPPY: Not dysthymia

MAKES ME SAD: Dysthymia

HOBBIES: Dance, Sewing, Reading, Writing

5 THINGS I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT: Copper Todd, Severen, Performing, Books and Kisses

VICES: The Internet

I SPEND MOST OF MY FREE TIME:Looking at bewbs

SuicideGirls.com - Pin-Up Punk Rock and Goth Girls

BANDS:

  1. Ludo
  2. Explosions in the Sky
  3. Coheed and Cambria
  4. The Beatles
  5. Ludo
  6. Ludo
  7. Ludo
  8. Ludo
  9. Ludo
  10. Have I mentioned I love Ludo?

FILMS:

  1. Saved
  2. The Princess Bride
  3. Titanic
  4. Love Actually
  5. Stardust

BOOKS:

  1. Harry Potter
  2. Candide
  3. Animal Farm
  4. White Noise
  5. Charlie St. Cloud
  6. Everything is Illuminated
  7. The Bell Jar

TV SHOWS:

  1. NCIS
  2. Bones
  3. Castle

ARTISTS:

  1. Travis Wall
  2. Mia Michaels
  3. Sonya Tayeh
  4. Wade Robson

Delia Suicide01

Categories
Alt ModelsSuicide Girls
Avatar

EDITOR IN CHIEF!!!

RELATED BY

ajax-loader
X