AGE: 27 (Jan 27, 1985)
LOCATION: Oregon, USA
OCCUPATION: Too many things.
CURRENT CRUSH: Orange.
STATS: Three golden apples high, not much bigger than a breadbox.
BODY MODS: Ryan, Silje, & Brian @ Scapegoat in Portland, OR, Allyson Bennett, James Nonamaker, &other assorted frins who stick me with needles on occasion.
GETS ME HOT: The sun, heaters, jalapeños.
FANTASY: To be Batgirl.
SIGN: Prints for sale! ( ericadanger.ecrater.com )
MOST HUMBLING MOMENT: I have them all the time. It’s good for you.
MY DIET: Vegan
MY DRUG USE: Drug Free
MY KINK FACTOR: I’m saving myself for Jesus!
MY PIGEONHOLES: Crafty
INTO: Katy Perry’s boobs, fruit, good company, walking anywhere &everywhere, cat snugs, the public library, taking photos at inappropriate times.
NOT INTO: Dishonesty, apathy, ignorance.
MAKES ME HAPPY: Serotonin, dopamine, phenylethylamine. ampersands, a fully-stocked kitchen, &sunshine.
MAKES ME SAD: Feeling lost.
5 THINGS I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT:Lipbalm, my pillow, peppermint tea, fruit, words.
I SPEND MOST OF MY FREE TIME: In a frantic state of confusion. FREE TIME?!
- Refused, T(I)NC, Ryan Adams, Oasis, Broadway Calls, The Replacements, Green Day, Andrew W.K., Dead to Me, The Loved Ones, Gallows, The Bronx, Dwarves, The Network, Ratatat, N.E.R.D., El-P, Sleep of Oldominion, Kanye, Atmosphere, Kid Cudi, Champion, Jud Jud, Lifetime, Kid Dynamite, The Explosion, H2O, Shook Ones, Modern Life is War, Sinking Ships, Berzerk, Snapcase, Cancer Bats, Some Girls, Botch, Pantera, Atari Teenage Riot, Blood Brothers, Schoolyard Heroes, Kane Hodder, Beat Union, Elvis Costello, Limbeck, Whiskeytown, Coconut Records, Jimmy Eat World, Saves the Day, Piebald, Gatsby’s American Dream, The Lashes, The Photo Atlas, Nuclear Saturday, Foxboro Hot Tubs, Shannon &the Clams, The Living End, Murder By Death, Q and Not U, She &Him, Beck, Mike Doughty, Ted Leo, Harvey Danger, Nada Surf, Division of Laura Lee, Muse, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Detroit Cobras, Juliette Lewis, Imperial Teen, Spoon, Jealous Sound, Nightmare of You, Manchester Orchestra, Bob Dylan, Self, Squeeze, The Beatles, The Click Five, Mandy Moore, Adele, &Shrimp Nasty.
- Scott Pilgrim, The Rules of Attraction, Across the Universe, Welcome to the Dollhouse, The Dangerous Lives of Altarboys, Wet Hot American Summer, Crash, Hackers, Totoro. &absolutely anything with Jason Schwartzman or Mandy Moore.
- LOTS of cookbooks. SIMON RICH! Douglas Coupland, Vonnegut, Salinger, Eggers, Murakami, B.E. Ellis. Youth in Revolt; Days of War, Nights of Love; 1984; Invisible Monsters; Dharma Punx; The Celestine Prophecy; Steal This Book; Evasion; Brave New World.
- Nova, Lost, Dexter, Prison Break, Breaking Bad, The L Word, Six Feet Under, Oz, This American Life, Mad Men, Curb Your Enthusiasm, The Office, David Letterman, House, Space Ghost, Antiques Roadshow
- Kickle Cubicle, Street Fighter 2, &Donkey Kong Country…I’m not good at anything else!